Please read the following before completing the form.
Non OEUK members:
- Payment can only made online via credit or debit card.
- Please ensure you complete form correctly as receipts cannot be amended.
- All Standard Contracts purchased will be sent to the Payer email address provided (you will be directed to this payment page after you click 'submit').
- If an internal reference/PO is not required, please put 'N/A' in that field.
Members of OEUK:
- Members of OEUK can access the Standard Contracts free of charge by completing the email address field only - the system will recognise the email domain as being a member of OEUK.
- The Standard Contracts below are available to purchase in Word format only, with exception of the comparisons, ADR Guidance Notes, and GDPR Clause & Guidance Notes, and the CRINE Report which are available in PDF/scanned format only.
- 13 November 2019 update: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING EDITION 1 ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN WORD: WELL SERVICES; SUPPLY OF MAJOR ITEMS OF PLANT & EQUIPMENT; & SUBCONTRACT FOR SME SERVICES
- The Standard Contracts wil be automatically emailed shortly thereafter - please check your junk folder if not received.
- We do not recommend you requesting all documents in one request form - please limit to 3 per form.
- Purchase of these contracts are for the purchasers use only and we do not permit them to be distributed by the purchaser or hosted on any other website..
- Any queries can be directed to LOGIC - email@example.com
Please note that if the CRINE Report is purchased/ accessed free of charge, it will not be automatically sent via email. Due to the size of document a sharing web link will be emailed to you in order for you to download the report (in 6 parts).
Upon receipt of payment a Word version of the Standard Contract* will be emailed to Payer email address provided within one working day of purchase, dependent on your email service provider.
A PDF version CRINE Report will be emailed to the Payer email address / OEUK member email address within 2 working days of purchase.
Due to the nature of the products we do not accept returns.
Refunds may be permitted in certain circumstances which are entirely at the discretion of LOGIC. For example, should a duplication of order occur a refund will be provided within 28 days.
Once payment has been accepted orders cannot be cancelled.