Please read the following before completing the form.
Non Oil & Gas UK members:
- Payment can only made online via credit or debit card.
- Please ensure you complete form correctly as receipts cannot be amended.
- All Standard Contracts purchased will be sent to the Payer email address provided (you will be directed to this payment page after you click 'submit').
Members of Oil & Gas UK:
- Members of Oil & Gas UK can access the Standard Contracts free of charge by completing the email address field only - the system will recognise the email domain as being a member of Oil & Gas UK.
- The Standard Contracts below are available to purchase in PDF format only. We do not provide word versions.
- The Standard Contracts wil be automatically emailed shortly thereafter - please check your junk folder if not received.
- We do not recommend you requesting all documents in one request form - please limit to 3 per form.
- Purchase of these contracts are for the purchasers use only and we do not permit them to be distributed by the purchaser or hosted on any other website.
- The Comparison of Ed 2 & 3- On and Offshore Services is split in 3 parts (due to size)
- Please note due to the age of some contracts, the comparisons include formatting changes.
- Any queries can be directed to LOGIC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if the CRINE Report is purchased/ accessed free of charge, it will not be automatically sent via email. Due to the size of document a sharing web link will be emailed to you in order for you to download the report (in 6 parts).
Upon receipt of payment a PDF version of the Standard Contract* will be emailed to Payer email address provided within one working day of purchase, dependent on your email service provider.
A PDF version CRINE Report will be emailed to the Payer email address / Oil & Gas UK member email address within 2 working days of purchase.
Should you not receive the Standard Contract please email email@example.com quoting your order number.
Due to the nature of the products we do not accept returns.
Refunds may be permitted in certain circumstances which are entirely at the discretion of LOGIC. For example, should a duplication of order occur a refund will be provided within 28 days.
Once payment has been accepted orders cannot be cancelled.