- A Disposing Participant will follow the New Pre-emption Arrangements to establish the Acquiring Person;
- The Parties will agree the terms of the Execution Deed;
- The Disposing Participant will submit the finalised Execution Deed to the Administrator to be uploaded on to the Master Deed online system along with the following: the fee; a side letter requesting execution on behalf of the Remaining Participants that are Contracting Parties;
- The Administrator will review and upload the Execution Deed (along with *DECC consent if requested);
- The Disposing Participant will complete the Notice of Transfer and Consent to Transfer online;
- The Remaining Participants that are Contracting Parties will log on and consent to the Execution Deed.
- The Administrator will return the signed Execution Deed within the prescribed time frame and then the transferring parties will complete the transfer.