1. Log in to your Master Deed Online account
Log in and go to “Transactions” on the left-hand side of your screen.
You will find your transaction under “Transactions on which you are a leader”. Check the following:
- your Execution Deed and any other documents have been uploaded; and
- all relevant Remaining Participants have been assigned to the transaction.
2. Creating Notices of Transfer
- Under the word “Notice” click “Create” for the Remaining Participant you would like to create a Notice for.
- Top tip – All fields that are marked with a “*” are mandatory and must be completed. Enter the Disposing Participant’s company number, which will populate the Disposing Participant’s details from Companies House. Alternatively, you can enter the details by clicking the hyperlink “enter the details manually”, which will take you to the Notice creation page.
Insert a header for the Notice of Transfer summarising the transaction.
Highlight the companies that you wish to create the Noticeof Transfer in respect of.
If each Notice of Transfer will be the same then you should highlight all of the Remaining Participants.
Note - When you create a Notice of Transfer for more than one Remaining Participant the Notice of Transfer will be sent simultaneously to each Remaining Participant that was selected. Further, if the Notice of Transfer needs to be deleted, for example if a mistake is made within it, then deleting that Notice of Transfer for one Remaining Participant will delete it for each Remaining Participant that the same Notice of Transfer was sent to.
- Insert the date of the Notice of Transfer (this will usually be the date that you are creating the Notice of Transfer).
- If you populated the Disposing Participant’s company number using Companies House then check the populated details.
If you chose to enter the details manually then you must enter the following in respect of the Disposing Participant:
- company name;
- company registration number;
- what country the company was registered in; and
- registered office address.
- You will see a field called “Company” under the field “Disposing Participant”. Although this may look like a duplicate field it is not. Please match the Disposing Participant from the drop down list otherwise the system will not recognise the authorisation code.
- If there is more than one Disposing Participant then you will need the same information for each Disposing Participant and you can add another Disposing Participant by clicking the “add another item” button.
- Insert the description of the interests being transferred.
- Check the Remaining Participants to which Notice of Transfer is being delivered are all present.
- Insert any Remaining participants to which Notice of Transfer is not being delivered.
- Once you have entered all of the above information click “Save” this will take you through to an editable version of the Notice of Transfer. You may edit the content and formatting of the Notice of Transfer t this stage. To help with this you can preview the Notice of Transfer in pdf format by clicking the “preview” button.
- When you are happy for the Notice of Transfer to be sent click “submit”.
- You will be asked for the following details:
- Disposing Participant company name;
- the name and title of the person that is providing authorisation; and
- authorisation code.
The Noticeof Transfer will then be sent to the Remaining Participant. The Remaining Participant will be sent an email to say that this is the case.