- LOGIC's summary of the legal opinion on Companies in administration using the Master Deed and draft wording. This document can be accessed from the documents library. Please note OGA require to see a copy of the Appointment of the Administrator.
- As of 1st January 2016, OGA have requested for each submission that a licence table be completed and submitted with the final Execution Deed for review. This document can be accessed from the documents library. Any queries on the licence table should be directed to OGA.
- Any Execution Deed submitted should be on a "One Execution Deed one SPA" approach. This is an approach which has been agreed with OGA. Any Execution Deed which does not follow this approach will require OGA approval which may substantially delay your submission or render it unsuitable for the Master Deed process.
- OGA Licensing department note: "The time taken to consider approval of a new Licence Operator (to be approved under the Model Clauses) will vary from case to case, but typically may take 25-30 working days (this does not apply to Installation and Well Operators to be considered under the Offshore Petroleum Licensing (Offshore Safety Directive) Regulations 2015)."
- 27th September 2016: Change of references to the ‘Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change’ / Secretary of State ‘ You will be aware of the vesting date of 1st October of OGA under The Energy (Transfer of Functions, Consequential Amendments and Revocation) Regulations (SI16/912) We received questions from a number of you, and have been consulting OGA who have now confirmed that any future Master Deed submissions will require all references to the ‘Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change’ / Secretary of State ‘ to be changed to ‘Oil and Gas Authority’ in the relevant Execution Deed.
- Christmas deadline - 16th December
- Timeline for submitting an Execution Deed